Wednesday, May 03, 2006

5 Things . . .

. . . that are more fun than studying for finals.

1. Watching a show about lions on PBS. Did you know that you can tell a lion's age by the color of his nose?
2. Making things with the Magic Bullet. You know, like delicious salsa, homemade guacamole, and ten-second nachos!
3. Watching clips from One Man Star Wars.
4. Putting decorative pink jewels all over Matt's phone while he's asleep.
5. Scuba-diving. I've never actually been scuba-diving, but I'm pretty sure it's better than studying for finals.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to make lists during finals of things I would rather do than study for finals...I got to 100 during one semster! Then during the bar I would make the these list I got to 500! Good luck I am sure you will do well!artemis

Anonymous said...

WHAT is a MAGIC BULLET?

Rachel G. said...

Thanks for the support Artemis! Law school finals are so bleccchhh.
Can't wait to see you in August!!!


Krissa, "what is the magic bullet?" It's, like, the best kicthen appliance ever: http://www.buythebullet.com/

Anonymous said...

You must try the magic bullet...shakes...salsa...guac..wow!!artemis

Anonymous said...

Um, isn't that a blender?