Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Reflections at Five AM/ Unadulterated Nonsence

Since when did law school classes start having midterms? This is really interfering with my "do nothing for the latter half of March" strategy.

What's with guys who flat-iron their hair? Seriously, I think it's kind of lame when I flat-iron my hair, and I'm a chick. Let your hair be free, Joe Perry of Aerosmith!

The weirdest thing I've ever heard is about a guy whose favorite band was Rush. I think I heard that from Erin. I can only listen to the lead singer of Rush for, like, three seconds without feeling an overwhelming desire for throat lozenges.

Tonight I was studying at a coffeeshop and, as a couple was leaving, I realized that the girl was someone I'd been friends with from high school. Before I noticed her face I had thought she was a soccer mom. And for the first time in my entire life I thought "Wow, looking younger is better than looking older". I know that sounds bitchy, but I don't mean it to be. This girl didn't look bad, just put together in a way that made her seem much older than she really is.

Did you know that my cat snores? Yep, he does. Tiny, barely audible little kitty snores. It's pretty freaking adorable.

Nothing makes you feel more Southern than baking a green bean casserole.

You know that deer-like animal that lives in Africa, that has the black stripe on its body? Well, as it turns out, that animal is a gazelle - not a gisele. A gisele is a brazilian supermodel. Also, if you make this mistake, your husband will laugh at you. Then you will convince him that you should split an apple strudel even though you know you'll be eating 85% of it, so it sort of evens out.

How does Prince decide on his facial hair? Does he have a facial hair stylist? And does he shave those weird patterns himself? If so, does he have some sort of guide that he uses to get the design so even?

No comments: