Thursday, November 17, 2005

Clearing up some confusion

A few points I need to make:

1. Yes, I am married.
2. That guy you see me study with? The one who looks EXACTLY like me? Well, he's actually my brother. Not my husband.
3. No, my brother is not my boyfriend, we are just studying together. Yes, you're right, most siblings don't hang out, I can see how that would be confusing . . . . if we lived in Arkansas.
4. Um, no, I didn't change my last name. So if you'd like to email my husband and I, and you look up email addresses for "Matt G" and "Rachel G" you have actually just looked up the email addresses for me and my brother. If you then email those addresses you've sent an email to me and my brother, causing him to then send me an email that says "who the hell is this person?"
5. Yes, it is strange that both my husband and brother are named Matt. But it is very convenient to yell at them, because I can go "MATTS!"
6. No, I don't get them confused. Do you get Paul McCartney and Paul Lindh confused just because they have the same first name?

2 comments:

Rachel G. said...

OMG HARRY POTTER. I don't want to say anything until people have seen the movie.

Oh, I will say though, that if I find the woman who picked up a cellphone while You-Know-Who was about to fight Harry, I will KICK HER ASS.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I love you and your Matts!