Monday, March 06, 2006

She's ba-ack . . . . sort of

I went to bed last night with high expectations. Assault and Flattery had just wrapped and, sad though it was, I was looking forward to normalcy. I planned to wake up early for the Fast, fnish reading for class, go to class, maybe sit at a coffeeshop afterward studying.

Instead, I woke up sick.

I hate being sick and I'm losing my mind out of boredom. Despite how crappy I felt this morning, I honestly might have gotten up anyway if Matt hadn't taken my temperature to prove to me that I needed to rest. Did you know that there is absolutely nothing on television in the middle of the day?

Seriously, the Tony Danza show? Even I have standards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Ellen? Love for the Ellen show? No?

Sorry you're sick, baby!

Anonymous said...

Tony has a whole show to himself?

I need to take more days off.