Monday, April 25, 2005

Nikki will be so proud!

*Ahem. Testing . . . .one . . . well, hello out there you crazy internet! I've been meaning to get in touch with you for some time but so far have been prevented from doing so by:

1. Laziness

2. Law school

3. General ineptitude

These three seem to bar a lor of things I've thought of doing. But no more! I don't know if people will find their way here or if I'll let my friends know about it, but my goal is to create a blog that is a raw, honest look at my life: at being a Baha'i youth, at law school, at Baha'i marriage, at my family's process of healing, and at all the other nonsensical silliness that dominates my life.

Why don't you take off your shoes and stay awhile?

4 comments:

Pens! said...

I am proud, and I feel a little famous.

Anonymous said...

yay! welcome to the blogosphere, raquel! you and me are gonna rock it. :)

Anonymous said...

"These three seem to bar a lor of things"...

why did this go out without my signature? seems a little presumptuous anyways, supposing that if not for those three things your endeavors would be the stuff of myth and legend... ;)

Rachel G. said...

Myth and legend got nothin' on my endeavors.